What information we collect when you order and why?
When you buy goods from us, you are entering into a contract with us. To effectively process your order, we will ask you to provide some personal information such as:
- Full name
- Contact numbers
- Email address.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Who we share your information with and why
Fabeline Horticulture (plants.com.pk) works with a number of trusted suppliers, agencies and businesses in order to provide you the high quality goods and services you expect from us such as delivery companies.
Some examples of the categories of third parties with whom we share your data are:
- Supplier Partners: Fabeline Horticulture (plants.com.pk) works with a number of trusted partners who supply products and services on our behalf. All partners are subject to thorough security checks and will only hold the minimum amount of personal information needed to fulfil the orders you place or provide a service on our behalf.
- Delivery Partners: In order for you to receive your goods, Fabeline Horticulture (plants.com.pk) works with several delivery partners. Again, we only pass limited information to them to ensure delivery of your items.
- IT Companies: Fabeline Horticulture (plants.com.pk) works with business who support our website and other business systems.
- Payment processing: Fabeline Horticulture (plants.com.pk) works with trusted third-party payment processing providers to securely take and manage payments.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Address: Opp, Rohi Nala Rd, Sabzi Mandi Lahore, Punjab. Pakistan.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +92 324 495 9157